Friedrich M. Wurst and Natasha Thon contributed equally.
Characterization of Sialic Acid Index of Plasma Apolipoprotein J and Phosphatidylethanol During Alcohol Detoxification—A Pilot Study
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 251–257, February 2012
How to Cite
Wurst, F. M., Thon, N., Weinmann, W., Tippetts, S., Marques, P., Hahn, J. A., Alling, C., Aradottir, S., Hartmann, S. and Lakshman, R. (2012), Characterization of Sialic Acid Index of Plasma Apolipoprotein J and Phosphatidylethanol During Alcohol Detoxification—A Pilot Study. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 251–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01618.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Received for publication November 11, 2010; accepted June 3, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.