Drinking Course Through Midlife Based on Diagnostic Versus Quantity-Frequency Indices
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 477–489, March 2012
How to Cite
Jacob, T., Blonigen, D. M., Hubel, K., Wood, P. K. and Haber, J. R. (2012), Drinking Course Through Midlife Based on Diagnostic Versus Quantity-Frequency Indices. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 477–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01619.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Received for publication December 3, 2010; accepted July 1, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!