Miguel Marcos and Isabel Pastor contributed equally to this work.
Cannabinoid Receptor 1 Gene is Associated with Alcohol Dependence
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 267–271, February 2012
How to Cite
Marcos, M., Pastor, I., de la Calle, C., Barrio-Real, L., Laso, F.-J. and González-Sarmiento, R. (2012), Cannabinoid Receptor 1 Gene is Associated with Alcohol Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 267–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01623.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
- Received for publication January 3, 2011; accepted June 6, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.