Present address: Ryan W. Logan, Department of Animal Sciences, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Effects of Withdrawal from Chronic Intermittent Ethanol Vapor on the Level and Circadian Periodicity of Running-Wheel Activity in C57BL/6J and C3H/HeJ Mice
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 467–476, March 2012
How to Cite
Logan, R. W., McCulley, W. D., Seggio, J. A. and Rosenwasser, A. M. (2012), Effects of Withdrawal from Chronic Intermittent Ethanol Vapor on the Level and Circadian Periodicity of Running-Wheel Activity in C57BL/6J and C3H/HeJ Mice. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 467–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01634.x
Present address: Joseph A. Seggio, Department of Biology, Bridgewater State University, Bridgewater, Massachusetts.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Received for publication January 25, 2011; accepted July 13, 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Alterations in the expression of Per1 and Per2 induced by Aβ31-35 in the suprachiasmatic nucleus, hippocampus, and heart of C57BL/6 mouse, Brain Research, 2016, 1642, 51, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Assessing ethanol's actions in the suprachiasmatic circadian clock using in vivo and in vitro approaches, Alcohol, 2015, 49, 4, 321, ,
- 3Brain DNA damage and behavioral changes after repeated intermittent acute ethanol withdrawal by young rats, Psychopharmacology, 2015, 232, 19, 3623, , , , , , ,
- 4Chronobiology of ethanol: Animal models, Alcohol, 2015, 49, 4, 311,
- 5Circadian clock genes: Effects on dopamine, reward and addiction, Alcohol, 2015, 49, 4, 341, , ,
- 6Neurobiology of Alcohol Dependence, 2014,,
- 7Alcohol and the Nervous System, 2014,, ,