Chupong Ittiwut and Bao-Zhu Yang contributed equally to this work.
GABRG1 and GABRA2 Variation Associated with Alcohol Dependence in African Americans
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 588–593, April 2012
How to Cite
Ittiwut, C., Yang, B.-Z., Kranzler, H. R., Anton, R. F., Hirunsatit, R., Weiss, R. D., Covault, J., Farrer, L. A. and Gelernter, J. (2012), GABRG1 and GABRA2 Variation Associated with Alcohol Dependence in African Americans. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 588–593. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01637.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
- Received for publication February 2, 2010; accepted July 28, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.