Alcohol Increases the Permeability of Airway Epithelial Tight Junctions in Beas-2B and NHBE Cells
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 432–442, March 2012
How to Cite
Simet, Samantha. M., Wyatt, T. A., DeVasure, J., Yanov, D., Allen-Gipson, D. and Sisson, J. H. (2012), Alcohol Increases the Permeability of Airway Epithelial Tight Junctions in Beas-2B and NHBE Cells. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 432–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01640.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Received for publication March 24, 2011; accepted July 12, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.