Text-Message-Based Drinking Assessments and Brief Interventions for Young Adults Discharged from the Emergency Department
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 552–560, March 2012
How to Cite
Suffoletto, B., Callaway, C., Kristan, J., Kraemer, K. and Clark, D. B. (2012), Text-Message-Based Drinking Assessments and Brief Interventions for Young Adults Discharged from the Emergency Department. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 552–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01646.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
- Received for publication April 4, 2011; accepted July 26, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.