See Appendix for authors in NCIG 001 Study Group.
A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Assess the Efficacy of Quetiapine Fumarate XR in Very Heavy-Drinking Alcohol-Dependent Patients
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 406–416, March 2012
How to Cite
Litten, R. Z., Fertig, J. B., Falk, D. E., Ryan, M. L., Mattson, M. E., Collins, J. F., Murtaugh, C., Ciraulo, D., Green, A. I., Johnson, B., Pettinati, H., Swift, R., Afshar, M., Brunette, M. F., Tiouririne, N. A.-D., Kampman, K., Stout, R. and the NCIG 001 Study Group (2012), A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Assess the Efficacy of Quetiapine Fumarate XR in Very Heavy-Drinking Alcohol-Dependent Patients. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 406–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01649.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Received for publication March 28, 2011; accepted July 20, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.