Present address: Paolo Botta, Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research, Maulbeerstrasse 66, PO Box 2543, 4002 Basel, Switzerland.
Excitation of Rat Cerebellar Golgi Cells by Ethanol: Further Characterization of the Mechanism
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 616–624, April 2012
How to Cite
Botta, P., Simões de Souza, F. M., Sangrey, T., De Schutter, E. and Valenzuela, C. F. (2012), Excitation of Rat Cerebellar Golgi Cells by Ethanol: Further Characterization of the Mechanism. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 616–624. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01658.x
Present address: Thomas Sangrey, School of Science and Technology, Department of Physics and Robotics, 53 Kabanbay batyr Ave. Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Received for publication June 27, 2011; accepted August 9, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.