Relationship Between Liver Function and Brain Shrinkage in Patients with Alcohol Dependence
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
No claim to original US government works.Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 625–632, April 2012
How to Cite
Chen, C.-H., Walker, J., Momenan, R., Rawlings, R., Heilig, M. and Hommer, D. W. (2012), Relationship Between Liver Function and Brain Shrinkage in Patients with Alcohol Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 625–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01662.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
- Received for publication March 22, 2011; accepted August 20, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.