These authors contributed equally to this work.
Behavioral Traits Predicting Alcohol Drinking in Outbred Rats: An Investigation of Anxiety, Novelty Seeking, and Cognitive Flexibility
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 594–603, April 2012
How to Cite
Hayton, S. J., Mahoney, M. K. and Olmstead, M. C. (2012), Behavioral Traits Predicting Alcohol Drinking in Outbred Rats: An Investigation of Anxiety, Novelty Seeking, and Cognitive Flexibility. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 594–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01668.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Received for publication March 7, 2011; accepted August 1, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.