Present address: Box 0886, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143-0886.
Phosphatidylethanol (PEth) as a Biomarker of Alcohol Consumption in HIV-Positive Patients in Sub-Saharan Africa
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 854–862, May 2012
How to Cite
Hahn, J. A., Dobkin, L. M., Mayanja, B., Emenyonu, N. I., Kigozi, I. M., Shiboski, S., Bangsberg, D. R., Gnann, H., Weinmann, W. and Wurst, F. M. (2012), Phosphatidylethanol (PEth) as a Biomarker of Alcohol Consumption in HIV-Positive Patients in Sub-Saharan Africa. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 854–862. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01669.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Received for publication February 25, 2011; accepted September 21, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!