The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism or the National Institutes of Health.
Alcohol Outlet Density and Intimate Partner Violence-Related Emergency Department Visits
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 847–853, May 2012
How to Cite
Cunradi, C. B., Mair, C., Ponicki, W. and Remer, L. (2012), Alcohol Outlet Density and Intimate Partner Violence-Related Emergency Department Visits. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 847–853. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01683.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Received for publication April 29, 2011; accepted August 31, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!