Early-Onset Alcohol Dependence Increases the Acoustic Startle Reflex
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1075–1083, June 2012
How to Cite
Schellekens, A. F. A., Mulders, P. C. R., Ellenbroek, B., de Jong, C. A. J., Buitelaar, J. K., Cools, A. and Verkes, R.-J. (2012), Early-Onset Alcohol Dependence Increases the Acoustic Startle Reflex. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1075–1083. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01700.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.