Alcohol Exposure Rate Control Through Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Modeling
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 530–542, June 2012
How to Cite
Plawecki, M. H., Zimmermann, U. S., Vitvitskiy, V., Doerschuk, P. C., Crabb, D. and O'Connor, S. (2012), Alcohol Exposure Rate Control Through Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Modeling. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 530–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01706.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2011
- Indiana Alcohol Research Center. Grant Number: P60- AA10722
- Indiana General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: MO1 RR750
- Indiana Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: UL RR025761
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0836656
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!