Behavior, Treatment and Prevention
Possible Association Between OPRM1 Genetic Variance at the 118 Locus and Alcohol Dependence in a Large Treatment Sample: Relationship to Alcohol Dependence Symptoms
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 1230–1236, July 2012
How to Cite
Koller, G., Zill, P., Rujescu, D., Ridinger, M., Pogarell, O., Fehr, C., Wodarz, N., Bondy, B., Soyka, M. and Preuss, U. W. (2012), Possible Association Between OPRM1 Genetic Variance at the 118 Locus and Alcohol Dependence in a Large Treatment Sample: Relationship to Alcohol Dependence Symptoms. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1230–1236. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01714.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.