Adenosine and Glutamate Signaling in Neuron–Glial Interactions: Implications in Alcoholism and Sleep Disorders
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 1117–1125, July 2012
How to Cite
Nam, H. W., McIver, S. R., Hinton, D. J., Thakkar, M. M., Sari, Y., Parkinson, F. E., Haydon, P. G. and Choi, D.-S. (2012), Adenosine and Glutamate Signaling in Neuron–Glial Interactions: Implications in Alcoholism and Sleep Disorders. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1117–1125. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01722.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
- Samuel Johnson Foundation for Genomics
- Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 AA018779, P20 AA017830, AA020334, AA017472, R01 AA019458, F32 AA019902, R01 NS037585, R01 DA025967
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!