Housing in Environmental Complexity Following Wheel Running Augments Survival of Newly Generated Hippocampal Neurons in a Rat Model of Binge Alcohol Exposure During the Third Trimester Equivalent
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 1196–1204, July 2012
How to Cite
Hamilton, G. F., Boschen, K. E., Goodlett, C. R., Greenough, W. T. and Klintsova, A. Y. (2012), Housing in Environmental Complexity Following Wheel Running Augments Survival of Newly Generated Hippocampal Neurons in a Rat Model of Binge Alcohol Exposure During the Third Trimester Equivalent. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1196–1204. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2011.01726.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: AA09838
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.