Enforced Pax6 Expression Rescues Alcohol-Induced Defects of Neuronal Differentiation in Cultures of Human Cortical Progenitor Cells
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 1374–1384, August 2012
How to Cite
Mo, Z., Milivojevic, V. and Zecevic, N. (2012), Enforced Pax6 Expression Rescues Alcohol-Induced Defects of Neuronal Differentiation in Cultures of Human Cortical Progenitor Cells. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1374–1384. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01736.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- NIH grant . Grant Number: NS41489
- Connecticut Innovation Stem Cell Grant. Grant Number: 2008-013
- NIH. Grant Number: 5T32 NS041224
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.