The International Alcohol Control (IAC) Study—Evaluating the Impact of Alcohol Policies
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 1462–1467, August 2012
How to Cite
Casswell, S., Meier, P., MacKintosh, A. M., Brown, A., Hastings, G., Thamarangsi, T., Chaiyasong, S., Chun, S., Huckle, T., Wall, M. and You, R. Q. (2012), The International Alcohol Control (IAC) Study—Evaluating the Impact of Alcohol Policies. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1462–1467. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01738.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.