Resiliency in Adolescents at High Risk for Substance Abuse: Flexible Adaptation via Subthalamic Nucleus and Linkage to Drinking and Drug Use in Early Adulthood
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 1355–1364, August 2012
How to Cite
Weiland, B. J., Nigg, J. T., Welsh, R. C., Yau, W.-Y. W., Zubieta, J.-K., Zucker, R. A. and Heitzeg, M. M. (2012), Resiliency in Adolescents at High Risk for Substance Abuse: Flexible Adaptation via Subthalamic Nucleus and Linkage to Drinking and Drug Use in Early Adulthood. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1355–1364. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01741.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: T32 AA07477, K01 DA020088 , R01 AA12217, R37 AA07065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.