Autophagy in Alcohol-Induced Liver Diseases
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 1301–1308, August 2012
How to Cite
Dolganiuc, A., Thomes, P. G., Ding, W.-X., Lemasters, J. J. and Donohue, T. M. (2012), Autophagy in Alcohol-Induced Liver Diseases. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1301–1308. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01742.x
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2011
- National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA). Grant Numbers: R21A016571, R01AA017212, R01AA017212
- National Institute of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: P01DK59340, R01DK073336, C06RR015455, R21AA017421, R01AA02518, P20RR021940, P20RR016475, R01CA119079, R01DK37034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.