Trajectory Analyses in Alcohol Treatment Research
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 1442–1448, August 2012
How to Cite
Chen, J., Johnson, B. A., Wang, X.-Q., O'Quigley, J., Isaac, M., Zhang, D. and Liu, L. (2012), Trajectory Analyses in Alcohol Treatment Research. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1442–1448. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01748.x
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
- NIAAA. Grant Number: RC1 AA019274
- AHRQ. Grant Number: R01 HS020263
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 CA085848-11, R37 AI031789-20, R01 MH084022-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.