Relation Over Time Between Facial Measurements and Cognitive Outcomes in Fetal Alcohol-Exposed Children
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1634–1646, September 2012
How to Cite
Foroud, T., Wetherill, L., Vinci-Booher, S., Moore, E. S., Ward, R. E., Hoyme, H. E., Robinson, L. K., Rogers, J., Meintjes, E. M., Molteno, C. D., Jacobson, J. L. and Jacobson, S. W. (2012), Relation Over Time Between Facial Measurements and Cognitive Outcomes in Fetal Alcohol-Exposed Children. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1634–1646. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01750.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA). Grant Numbers: U01AA014809, U01AA014790, U24AA014815, U24AA014828, U24AA014830, R01AA016781
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.