The first two authors contributed equally.
Binge Alcohol–Induced Microvesicular Liver Steatosis and Injury are Associated with Down-Regulation of Hepatic Hdac 1, 7, 9, 10, 11 and Up-Regulation of Hdac 3
Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1578–1586, September 2012
How to Cite
Kirpich, I., Ghare, S., Zhang, J., Gobejishvili, L., Kharebava, G., Barve, S. J., Barker, D., Moghe, A., McClain, C. J. and Barve, S. (2012), Binge Alcohol–Induced Microvesicular Liver Steatosis and Injury are Associated with Down-Regulation of Hepatic Hdac 1, 7, 9, 10, 11 and Up-Regulation of Hdac 3. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1578–1586. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01751.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2011
- NIH grants. Grant Numbers: R01 AAO14371, P01 AA017103, R01 AA0015970, R01 AA018016, R01 DK071765, R37 AA010762, R01 AA018869, P30 AA019360, RC2AA019385
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.