The views expressed here are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism or the University of Minnesota.
The Association Between Density of Alcohol Establishments and Violent Crime Within Urban Neighborhoods
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 1468–1473, August 2012
How to Cite
Toomey, T. L., Erickson, D. J., Carlin, B. P., Lenk, K. M., Quick, H. S., Jones, A. M. and Harwood, E. M. (2012), The Association Between Density of Alcohol Establishments and Violent Crime Within Urban Neighborhoods. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1468–1473. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01753.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: R01AA016309-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.