Copy Number Variations in 6q14.1 and 5q13.2 are Associated with Alcohol Dependence
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1512–1518, September 2012
How to Cite
Lin, P., Hartz, S. M., Wang, J.-C., Agrawal, A., Zhang, T.-X., McKenna, N., Bucholz, K., Brooks, A. I., Tischfield, J. A., Edenberg, H. J., Hesselbrock, V. M., Kramer, J. R., Kuperman, S., Schuckit, M. A., Goate, A. M., Bierut, L. J., Rice, J. P. (2012), Copy Number Variations in 6q14.1 and 5q13.2 are Associated with Alcohol Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1512–1518. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01758.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- NIH Genes, Environment and Health Initiative [GEI]. Grant Numbers: U01 HG004422, U01 HG004446, U10 AA008401, P01 CA089392
- Family Study of Cocaine Dependence (FSCD. Grant Numbers: R01 DA019963, R01 DA013423
- NIH GEI. Grant Numbers: U01 HG004446, U10 AA008401, P01 CA089392, R01 DA019963, R01 DA013423
- Gene Environment Association Studies (GENEVA)
- GENEVA Coordinating Center. Grant Number: U01 HG004446
- National Center for Biotechnology Information. Grant Numbers: U10 AA008401, P01 CA089392, R01 DA019963, U01HG004438, HHSN268200782096C, R01 DA013423
- ABMRF/The Foundation for Alcohol Research. Grant Numbers: U01 HG004422, U01 HG004446, U10 AA008401, P01 CA089392, R01 DA019963, U01HG004438, HHSN268200782096C, R01 DA013423
- Study of Addiction: Genetics and Environment (SAGE). Grant Number: U01 HG004422
- SAGE. Grant Number: U01 HG004446
- Collaborative Study on the Genetics of Alcoholism (COGA. Grant Number: U10 AA008401
- Collaborative Genetic Study of Nicotine Dependence (COGEND. Grant Numbers: P01 CA089392, R01 DA019963, U01HG004438, HHSN268200782096C, R01 DA013423
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.