A Mouse Model for Adolescent Alcohol Abuse: Stunted Growth and Effects in Brain
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1728–1737, October 2012
How to Cite
Huang, C., Titus, J. A., Bell, R. L., Kapros, T., Chen, J. and Huang, R. (2012), A Mouse Model for Adolescent Alcohol Abuse: Stunted Growth and Effects in Brain. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1728–1737. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01759.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2011
- NIH AA. Grant Numbers: 13322, 14973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.