We dedicate this paper to the memory of our friend and colleague, Dr. Jawaid Rasul, who passed away shortly after the completion of this work.
Forecasting the Effect of the Amethyst Initiative on College Drinking
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1608–1613, September 2012
How to Cite
Fitzpatrick, B. G., Scribner, R., Ackleh, A. S., Rasul, J., Jacquez, G., Simonsen, N. and Rommel, R. (2012), Forecasting the Effect of the Amethyst Initiative on College Drinking. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1608–1613. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01765.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: RO1 AA015573
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!