RCAG and RSB contributed equally to this work.
The Impairing Effect of Acute Ethanol on Spreading Depression is Antagonized by Astaxanthin in Rats of 2 Young-Adult Ages
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1563–1567, September 2012
How to Cite
Abadie-Guedes, R., Guedes, R. C. A. and Bezerra, R. S. (2012), The Impairing Effect of Acute Ethanol on Spreading Depression is Antagonized by Astaxanthin in Rats of 2 Young-Adult Ages. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1563–1567. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01766.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
- FINEP⁄RECARCINE. Grant Number: 1650/10
- PETROBRAS, CNPq. Grant Numbers: 558258/2009-3, 475787/2009-9
- CAPES. Grant Numbers: Procad/2007, Ciências do Mar/2009
- CNPq. Grant Number: 573604/2008-8
- Facepe. Grant Number: APQ0975-4.05/08
- IBN-Net/Finep. Grant Numbers: 4191, 301190/2010-0, 303570/2009-1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.