Portions of these data were presented as a poster at the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco conference in Baltimore, Maryland on Thursday, February 25, 2010.
Tobacco Quitlines Need to Assess and Intervene with Callers' Hazardous Drinking
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1653–1658, September 2012
How to Cite
Toll, B. A., Cummings, K. M., O'Malley, S. S., Carlin-Menter, S., McKee, S. A., Hyland, A., Wu, R., Hopkins, J. and Celestino, P. (2012), Tobacco Quitlines Need to Assess and Intervene with Callers' Hazardous Drinking. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1653–1658. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01767.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-CA140256, R21-CA127818, K05-AA014715
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
- New York State Department of Health (NYSDH)
- State of Connecticut
- Department of Mental Health and Addictions Services (DMHAS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.