Formation of Phosphatidylethanol and Its Subsequent Elimination During an Extensive Drinking Experiment Over 5 Days
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1507–1511, September 2012
How to Cite
Gnann, H., Weinmann, W. and Thierauf, A. (2012), Formation of Phosphatidylethanol and Its Subsequent Elimination During an Extensive Drinking Experiment Over 5 Days. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1507–1511. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01768.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
- Bund gegen Alkohol
- Drogen im Straßenverkehr e.V.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!