Ethanol Self-Administration in Free-Flying Honeybees (Apis mellifera L.) in an Operant Conditioning Protocol
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1568–1577, September 2012
How to Cite
Sokolowski, M. B. C., Abramson, C. I. and Craig, D. P. A. (2012), Ethanol Self-Administration in Free-Flying Honeybees (Apis mellifera L.) in an Operant Conditioning Protocol. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1568–1577. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01770.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
- Société Picarde pour l'Etude du Comportement Animal
- Unité Dynamiques des Systèmes Anthropisés. Grant Number: JE 2532
- INSERM-ERI 24, Groupe de Recherche sur l'Alcool et les Pharmacodépendances
- Laboratory of Comparative Psychology and Behavioral Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.