Alcohol Consumption Among Pregnant Women in a Swedish Sample and Its Effects on the Newborn Outcomes
Article first published online: 6 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1779–1786, October 2012
How to Cite
Comasco, E., Hallberg, G., Helander, A., Oreland, L. and Sundelin-Wahlsten, V. (2012), Alcohol Consumption Among Pregnant Women in a Swedish Sample and Its Effects on the Newborn Outcomes. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1779–1786. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01783.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2011
- Swedish Alcohol Retailing Monopoly
- Swedish Labor Market Insurance Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.