The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
Choline Supplementation and DNA Methylation in the Hippocampus and Prefrontal Cortex of Rats Exposed to Alcohol During Development
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1701–1709, October 2012
How to Cite
Otero, N. K. H., Thomas, J. D., Saski, C. A., Xia, X. and Kelly, S. J. (2012), Choline Supplementation and DNA Methylation in the Hippocampus and Prefrontal Cortex of Rats Exposed to Alcohol During Development. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1701–1709. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01784.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2011
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.