Racial Differences in the Development of Impulsivity and Sensation Seeking from Childhood into Adolescence and Their Relation to Alcohol Use
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1794–1802, October 2012
How to Cite
Pedersen, S. L., Molina, B. S. G., Belendiuk, K. A. and Donovan, J. E. (2012), Racial Differences in the Development of Impulsivity and Sensation Seeking from Childhood into Adolescence and Their Relation to Alcohol Use. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1794–1802. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01797.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
- National Institute. Grant Numbers: AA-1234, AA-07453
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!