Developmental Trajectory and Environmental Moderation of the Effect of ALDH2 Polymorphism on Alcohol Use
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1882–1891, November 2012
How to Cite
Irons, D. E., Iacono, W. G., Oetting, W. S. and McGue, M. (2012), Developmental Trajectory and Environmental Moderation of the Effect of ALDH2 Polymorphism on Alcohol Use. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1882–1891. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01809.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2011
- USPHS. Grant Numbers: AA11886, MH066140
- NCRR/NIH. Grant Number: M01-RR00400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!