Ethanol and Hepatitis C Virus Suppress Peptide–MHC Class I Presentation in Hepatocytes by Altering Proteasome Function
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 2028–2035, December 2012
How to Cite
Osna, N. A., Bardag-Gorce, F., White, R. L., Weinman, S. A., Donohue, T. M. and Kharbanda, K. K. (2012), Ethanol and Hepatitis C Virus Suppress Peptide–MHC Class I Presentation in Hepatocytes by Altering Proteasome Function. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 2028–2035. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01813.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
- Department of Veterans Affairs National Merit Review
- NIH/NIAAA. Grant Numbers: R21AA017296, AA017232
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.