Acute Ethanol Exposure Increases Firing and Induces Oscillations in Cerebellar Golgi Cells of Freely Moving Rats
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 2110–2116, December 2012
How to Cite
Huang, J.-J., Yen, C.-T., Tsai, M.-L., Valenzuela, C. F. and Huang, C. (2012), Acute Ethanol Exposure Increases Firing and Induces Oscillations in Cerebellar Golgi Cells of Freely Moving Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 2110–2116. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01818.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: AA014973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.