Characterization of Cerebellar Ataxia in Chronic Alcoholics Using the International Cooperative Ataxia Rating Scale (ICARS)
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1942–1951, November 2012
How to Cite
Fitzpatrick, L. E., Jackson, M. and Crowe, S. F. (2012), Characterization of Cerebellar Ataxia in Chronic Alcoholics Using the International Cooperative Ataxia Rating Scale (ICARS). Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1942–1951. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01821.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!