Binge Drinking—A Predictor for or a Consequence of Unemployment?
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1983–1990, November 2012
How to Cite
Backhans, M. C., Lundin, A. and Hemmingsson, T. (2012), Binge Drinking—A Predictor for or a Consequence of Unemployment?. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1983–1990. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01822.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.