Simultaneous Modeling of the Impact of Treatments on Alcohol Consumption and Quality of Life in the COMBINE Study: A Coupled Hidden Markov Analysis
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 2141–2149, December 2012
How to Cite
Prisciandaro, J. J., DeSantis, S. M. and Bandyopadhyay, D. (2012), Simultaneous Modeling of the Impact of Treatments on Alcohol Consumption and Quality of Life in the COMBINE Study: A Coupled Hidden Markov Analysis. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 2141–2149. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01823.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- NIDA. Grant Numbers: F32 DA032250, 1 R03 AA020648-01, 1 R03 AA020648-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.