Ethanol (EtOH)-Induced TGF-β1 and Reactive Oxygen Species Production Are Necessary for EtOH-Induced Alveolar Macrophage Dysfunction and Induction of Alternative Activation
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1952–1962, November 2012
How to Cite
Brown, S. D. and Brown, L. A. S. (2012), Ethanol (EtOH)-Induced TGF-β1 and Reactive Oxygen Species Production Are Necessary for EtOH-Induced Alveolar Macrophage Dysfunction and Induction of Alternative Activation. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 1952–1962. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01825.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- The National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: R01 AA12197, R01 HL096924, P50 AA 135757, F31 AA017812
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!