Acute Alcohol Exposure Impairs Fracture Healing and Deregulates β-Catenin Signaling in the Fracture Callus
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 2095–2103, December 2012
How to Cite
Lauing, K. L., Roper, P. M., Nauer, R. K. and Callaci, J. J. (2012), Acute Alcohol Exposure Impairs Fracture Healing and Deregulates β-Catenin Signaling in the Fracture Callus. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 2095–2103. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01830.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.