[Correction added to online publication 16 May 2012: title changed from “How Acute and Chronic Alcohol Consumption Affects Brain Networks: Insights into Multimodal Neuroimaging” to “How Acute and Chronic Alcohol Consumption Affects Brain Networks: Insights from Multimodal Neuroimaging”.]
How Acute and Chronic Alcohol Consumption Affects Brain Networks: Insights from Multimodal Neuroimaging
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 2017–2027, December 2012
How to Cite
Schulte, T., Oberlin, B. G., Kareken, D. A., Marinkovic, K., Müller-Oehring, E. M., Meyerhoff, D. J. and Tapert, S. (2012), How Acute and Chronic Alcohol Consumption Affects Brain Networks: Insights from Multimodal Neuroimaging. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 2017–2027. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01831.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.