[Correction added to online publication 16 May 2012: title changed from “How Acute and Chronic Alcohol Consumption Affects Brain Networks: Insights into Multimodal Neuroimaging” to “How Acute and Chronic Alcohol Consumption Affects Brain Networks: Insights from Multimodal Neuroimaging”.]
How Acute and Chronic Alcohol Consumption Affects Brain Networks: Insights from Multimodal Neuroimaging
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 2017–2027, December 2012
How to Cite
Schulte, T., Oberlin, B. G., Kareken, D. A., Marinkovic, K., Müller-Oehring, E. M., Meyerhoff, D. J. and Tapert, S. (2012), How Acute and Chronic Alcohol Consumption Affects Brain Networks: Insights from Multimodal Neuroimaging. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 2017–2027. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01831.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!