Fetal Brain Function in Response to Maternal Alcohol Consumption: Early Evidence of Damage
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 2168–2175, December 2012
How to Cite
Hepper, P. G., Dornan, J. C. and Lynch, C. (2012), Fetal Brain Function in Response to Maternal Alcohol Consumption: Early Evidence of Damage. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 2168–2175. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01832.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- R&D Office
- Department of Health and Social Services and Public Safety
- NI. Grant Number: 5 U24 AA014828
- National Institute on Alcohol and Alcohol Abuse (NIAAA)
- Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!