Markers of Bone Resorption and Formation During Abstinence in Male Alcoholic Patients
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 2059–2064, December 2012
How to Cite
Malik, P., Gasser, R. W., Moncayo, R., Kemmler, G. and Wolfgang Fleischhacker, W. (2012), Markers of Bone Resorption and Formation During Abstinence in Male Alcoholic Patients. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 2059–2064. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01834.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!