The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Thromboxane Inhibitors Attenuate Inflammatory and Fibrotic Changes in Rat Liver Despite Continued Ethanol Administrations
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 31–39, January 2013
How to Cite
Nanji, A. A., Liong, E. C., Xiao, J. and Tipoe, G. L. (2013), Thromboxane Inhibitors Attenuate Inflammatory and Fibrotic Changes in Rat Liver Despite Continued Ethanol Administrations. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 31–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01838.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AA 12893
- The University of Hong Kong
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong SAR. Grant Number: HKU 7340/00 MM
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.