The following critical review condenses the proceedings of a symposium at the International Society for the Biomedical Research on Alcoholism Meeting held September 13–16, 2010, in Paris, France.
Impact of Altered Methylation in Cytokine Signaling and Proteasome Function in Alcohol and Viral-Mediated Diseases
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 1–7, January 2013
How to Cite
Kharbanda, K. K., Bardag-Gorce, F., Barve, S., Molina, P. E. and Osna, N. A. (2013), Impact of Altered Methylation in Cytokine Signaling and Proteasome Function in Alcohol and Viral-Mediated Diseases. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 1–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01840.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
- National Merit Review
- NIH/NIAAA. Grant Numbers: R21AA017296, R21 AA017232
- NIH/NIAAA. Grant Numbers: RO1 AA014371, RO1AA018016, # 8116
- Liver and Pancreas. Grant Numbers: #AA-11290, P50-011999, #AA-07577, #AA-09803
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!