Views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the University of Washington.
Original Research Article
Association Between Alcohol Screening Scores and Mortality in Black, Hispanic, and White Male Veterans
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 2132–2140, December 2012
How to Cite
Williams, E. C., Bradley, K. A., Gupta, S. and Harris, A. H. S. (2012), Association Between Alcohol Screening Scores and Mortality in Black, Hispanic, and White Male Veterans. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 2132–2140. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01842.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: R03 AA016793-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!